King’s College London Boat club is looking for a Head Coach to oversee and execute the 2017/18 season. As you may already know we are based at Tideway Sculler’s School by Chiswick Bridge which is a prime location, especially in Head Season, but also with easy access to Dorney Lake and the Docks as well as Henley. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and experienced with excellent organisational and communication skills to help build on our successes over the past couple of years.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities would include:
- Setting of a training program and overall strategy for both the men’s and women’s squad
- On the water coaching for one squad on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Coordination of a secondary coach for the other squad’s water sessions
- Assistance with towing and coordinating of trailering to and from races
- Attendance and assistance at races
- General rowing club admin including assistance with basic boat and launch maintenance
A successful candidate’s application would ideally include:
- 3 years coaching experience
- A valid trailering license
We are offering a competitive salary of £19,000
Deadline for applications is the 30th June
If you are interested please fill in the application form below and send it to email@example.com along with any further questions about the position.